Our Lord came to earth to fulfill the commandments.
Unfortunately, the Catholic Church encourages people to break these commandments.
1. That shalt have no other gods before me. In the Catholic belief system, individuals are to treat the pope like he is a god. He is able to configure and rearrange Scripture.
2. That shalt not make unto thee any graven images. In the Catholic belief system, they encourage the use of and distribution of statues and statuettes.
3. Thou shall not take the Lord’s name in vain. In the Catholic belief system, followers perform any act that may indicate that they are lovers of God and his son but they do not truly love him or honor him. If they did, they would keep His commandments. John 14:15.
4. Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy. In the Catholic belief system, this Pope was allowed to change the holy day from Sabbath to Sunday to honor of the Sun God and to demonstrate his power and control over all humanity.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother. In the Catholic belief system, followers are encouraged to call the Pope father when the Bible says call no man father. Matthew 23:9.
6. Thou shalt not kill. In the Catholic belief system, the Spirit of God is quenched and true worship is denied.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. In the Catholic belief system, rather than preparing to be the bride of Christ, people are encouraged to adjust your sleep work against being the bride and taking over the relationship between us and the holy king.
8. Thou shalt not steal. In the Catholic belief system, leaders are taught to steal the hearts of many men women and children to legislation, politics, and gift giving.
9. That should not bear false witness. In the Catholic belief system, they live a lifestyle that is abominable and a lie- pretending to be lovers of God but their actions and in their words but their hearts are far from him.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, white, or possessions. In the Catholic belief system, they covered the power of God for themselves controlling people in the message via political structures political laws and ungodly gifts.