Sometimes, we get frustrated because the obstacles in our path seem so insurmountable.
Why do they seem sooooo big? … Because we are closer to the obstacle that we are to God.
Tell your problem: ‘Back up, give me 50 feet!!’
1. Pull out your phone and message yourself 10 things you are grateful for
2. Google ‘what the bible says about trust’ … or a word to describe your issue, whatever the issue
3. Go to Youtube.com and pull up some music and sings praises unto the Lord
4. Go to your ‘Holy Bible App’ and read some scriptures on encouragement
5. Encourage yourself by remembering things that the Lord has brought you through so far
6. Read a scripture, close your app and then just meditate on it, for 10 minutes
7. Periodically stop and think about different scriptures that you’ve read over the course of your life … It doesn’t matter if you just say, ‘The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want!’ (Psalm 23) Say that…
8. Intentionally overthrow the issue at hand and purposely think about other things: whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things (Philllipians 4:8)
9. Verbally say, “Get behind me, satan”. Leave me alone! You no longer have permission to speak to me.
10. Go into all-out, no holds barred, prayer, praise and worship! Worries and stressors cannot stand where the presence of the Lord dwells.